Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
• Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
• The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Benedetto’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
• You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that Dr. Benedetto has prescribed.
• You’ll visit Dr. Benedetto about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
• Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
• Dr Benedetto has been treating patients with Invisalign since 2006 and has attained Preferred Provider status.For more information on Invisalign, please visit